Things to Do in Pleasanton, CA
Whether you're traveling on vacation or for business, there are plenty of exciting things to do in Pleasanton, CA. Let Four Points help plan your day with our detailed guide to the best activities the area has to offer. Take the BART into the city, wine taste in Livermore, or shop 'til you drop at the San Francisco Premium Outlets. Relax with a tasty Best Brew® when you return and get comfortable in our Four Points Signature Bed. We have what matters most to you at Four Points Pleasanton.
- Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Blackhawk Museum
- Boomer’s – Livermore
- Campo di Bocce
- Regal Hacienda Crossing Stadium 20 & IMAX
- San Francisco Premium Outlets
- Stoneridge Mall
- Tommy T’s Comedy Steak House
- Underdog Wine Bar at Concannon Vineyard
How To Get Here
- Historic Downtown Pleasanton - Charming, historic Downtown Pleasanton is an enjoyable place to shop, dine and meet friends in a quaint, Old California setting. The pedestrian friendly, tree-lined streets offer a vibrant blend of parks and historic buildings, specialty shops and services, fine dining, and coffee shops
- Alameda County Fairgrounds - The Alameda County Fair originated in 1859 as Floral Fair. Its racetrack is the oldest one-mile horse racing track in America, and the fairgrounds host hundreds of events annually. It is also home to Pleasanton Off Track Betting.
- Livermore Valley Wine Country - Livermore is home to over 40 wineries, ranging from handcrafted startups to historic leaders of the California wine industry. Attracting well over 500,000 visitors per year, the Livermore Valley has an east-west orientation, making it unique among Northern California wine growing regions.
- Underdog Wine Bar at Concannon Vineyard - Underdog Wine Bar is an urban oasis in the beautiful Livermore Valley Wine Country. With a host of local wines as well as many others from around the world, Underdog Wine Bar has more than 50 wines available by the glass.
- Blackhawk Museum - The Blackhawk’s Museum’s automotive exhibition of International Automotive treasures presents and displays historically significant and artistically inspired automobiles.
- Livermore Performing Arts Center Home to the TriValley Repertory Theater, The Livermore/Amador Symphony, and the Livermore Valley Opera, the Performing Arts Center also hosts many other touring and seasonal concerts and plays throughout the year.
- Pleasanton Sports Complex and Fields - Home of regional soccer, baseball, softball, and numerous other sports tournaments.
- Shadow Cliff Regional Recreation Area - A public water park with slides, a picnic area, hiking, fishing, swimming, and fun for the whole family.
- Mount Diablo State Park - This park is one of the ecological treasures of the San Francisco Bay Area. Every season the park has its own special qualities. Discover the mountain’s beautiful wildflowers, its extensive trail system, fascinating wildlife, and distinctive rock formations. View the stars from its lofty heights, bike ride to the 3,849 foot summit or explore the more remote trails on horseback.
- Boomer’s Livermore - Family fun with go-kart tracks, bumper boats, miniature golf, video arcade, and café.
Shopping & Dining
- San Francisco Premium Outlets - Spend the day at this outlet mall featuring over 116 designer and brand-name clothing, shoes, accessories, and houseware stores.
- Campo di Bocce - Campo di Bocce of Livermore is a family-owned Italian restaurant and United States Bocce Federation affiliated Bocce Club located in the beautiful Livermore Valley Wine Country. The first and premiere bocce and dining entertainment facility of its kind, Campo di Bocce is a place for food, friends, fun, and of course bocce.
- Stoneridge Mall – Stoneridge Mall offers the best shopping in the East Bay. Truly a one-stop shopping destination anchored by Nordstrom, Macy’s, Macy’s Home, Sears and JCPenney, there are over 165 specialty stores and services with everything you need in one convenient location.
- Tommy T’s Comedy Steak House - Tommy T's Comedy and Steakhouse is a great place to sink your teeth into a steak, and catch a big name comedian tear into an unforgettable set.
- The Bridges Golf Course - 18 hole, par 72; driving range, lessons, full services available; Call 925-735-4253
- Callippe Preserve Golf Course - 18 hole, par 72; driving range, lessons, full services available; Call 925-426-6666
- Las Positas Golf Course - 18 hole, par 72; driving range, full services available; Call 925-443-3122
- Poppyridge Golf Course - 18 hole, par 72; driving range, lessons, full services available; Call 925-455-2035
- Sunol Valley Golf Course - Two, 18 hole, par 72 courses; driving range, lessons, full services available, Call 925-862-0414
- Wente Golf Course - 18 hole, par 72; driving range, lessons, full services available; Call 925-456 2475
- Pleasanton Fairways Golf Course - Home of the First Tee of the Tri-Valley. 9-hole, par 30 Executive Course; driving range, lessons, full services available; Call 925-462-4653