Pleasanton Meeting Space
Boring meetings are a thing of the past. Rest assured the dedicated team at our Pleasanton meeting space will handle the details of your next gathering from start to finish. Four Points Pleasanton offers prime event and meeting venue space. From a business meeting to a family event, we're here to help. Let us take care of the planning so you have more time to play.
At A Glance
Number of Guest Rooms: 214
Number of Meeting Spaces: 17
Largest Meeting Space: 2,330 sq ft (216.46 sq m)
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Earn triple Starpoints® for all events when you book three or more small group or catering events by March 31, 2018.
- Maximum Starpoints earned per event is 60,000
- Events may be booked at multiple hotels
- Valid for events of 50 rooms on peak or less
- Must book and arrive by March 31, 2018
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Meetings & Events
You can enjoy many different setup options, from boardroom style to lecture hall style, a presentation room, an outdoor courtyard, and garden. We provide state-of-the-art A/V equipment as well as professional planning team to help you create a successful event.
- 7,500 square feet of meeting space
- 17 meeting rooms
- Outdoor space available
- Mineta San José International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Blackhawk Museum
- Boomer’s – Livermore
- Campo di Bocce
- Regal Hacienda Crossing Stadium 20 & IMAX
- San Francisco Premium Outlets
- Stoneridge Mall
- Tommy T’s Comedy Steak House
- Underdog Wine Bar at Concannon Vineyard
How To Get Here
- Fast & free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Best Brews® local craft beer
- On-site restaurant & room service
- Free bottled water and coffee, in room
- 24/7 fitness center
- Outdoor pool
Our hotel is located minutes away from the historic downtown Pleasanton, a short drive from downtown San Francisco, and near many other popular things to do in Pleasanton, CA.
- Livermore Valley Wine Country
- Stoneridge Mall
- Many golf courses
Please contact Patricia Allan at 925-469-5955 or email@example.com for information regarding catered meals, audiovisual equipment, or to reserve your Pleasanton event.